FAQ: HOW MANY CASES SHOULD YOU HAVE REVIEWED FOR A BASELINE AUDIT?
- 10 E&M encounters per year
- 10 Surgical Cases per year
- Keep in mind it's best to use a CPT utilization report to narrow the selection based on services most often billed by your practice.
- Fees are typically priced at a per chart (encounter) fee.
- Education is available in a group setting or a one-on-one personalized results for your provider. This may be done in person or remotely.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Chart auditing to identify areas of risk and opportunity for documentation improvement
Don't wait until it's too late to make sure you are compliant!!
- Chart audits to determine the accuracy of provider code selection
- Risk Analysis based on services billed
- Review for key aspects of the billing process, including providers method for reporting of visits, documentation of services, assignment of appropriate place of service, level selection for E&M and overall coding assignment.