Medical Chart Auditing
Chart auditing to identify areas of risk and opportunity for documentation improvement
Don't wait until it's too late
to make sure you are compliant!!
Chart audits determine the accuracy of provider code selection
Risk Analysis based on services billed
Review for key aspects of the billing process, including provider's method for reporting visits, documentation of services, assignment of appropriate place of service, level selection for E&M and overall coding assignment
FAQ: How many cases should you have reviewed for a baseline audit?
- 10 E&M encounters per year
- 10 Surgical Cases per year
- Keep in mind it's best to use a CPT utilization report to narrow the selection based on services most often billed by your practice.
- Fees are typically priced at a per chart (encounter) fee.
- Education is available in a group setting or a one-on-one personalized results for your provider. This may be done in person or remotely.
Partner With Us
Thanks for your interest in services we can offer your organization! Please drop us a message and we will be in touch shortly.